propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Projections After 6 Months Of Operation

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by papacharlie, Apr 21, 2015.

1. papacharlie

papacharlie Affiliate affiliate

I'm putting together some projections for a business plan and I would like some inuput on figures.

I'm estimating being able to drive $1500/day revenue after the first 6 months of operation using paid traffic. Is this unreasonable for a newbie, should I aim higher? I want to add that I'll be working at this fulltime, and I will hopefully be following a number of suggested techniques and best practices i.e I'm prepared to put in the blood, sweat, and tears.

I know someone will be tempted to say, 'well, this depends on a lot of things...' I just want a straightforward answer- is this a relatively attainable goal to work towards?

What sort of roas should I aim for? i.e is expecting a roas of 150% reasonable?

Thanks

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

The formula for ROAS or ROI is the investment divided into the return x 100. 150% is a very real expectation for dialed in campaigns. Mobile marketers are reporting many campaigns reaching heights much greater than that, however, if you get your campaigns as a beginner up to 150% in either the PC or the mobile arenas then you should consider it good fortune.

As for $1500 pr day in the first 6 months, no one can answer that but you. I have many associates that struggle to do 150% ROI in 6 months while others get to this in a couple of months. It largely relies on your budget, your skills, and the time put in. I have 3 associates that have jumped from $0 to $500 a day net average within a month.

Stick with it, you have the correct mind set and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

papacharlie likes this.

Top Resources

banners