The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Profit Kings Media is legit or not?

Dario

Hi for all... I saw PKM has a lot of great offers but question is:
PKM pay on the time? Have you experience with them?
I would become a publisher there...

I haven't heard anything bad about them, I am sure they will treat you right. when you have time check us out as well. we are available to our affiliates 7 days a week and give personal attention to all affiliates. We have proprietary scripting which helps you get the most monetization from your clicks.

There are many great networks including PKM. Working with networks that "work" will help form great relationships that will only lead to more profits as well as staying active and loyal to forms such as cpafix will help keep you on track

I haven't heard anything bad about them

I've heard and experienced bad things about them. I don't know/care if they selectively pay some of their affiliates. Anyway it's extremely easy to find out if they pay and do it on time or not. They allegedly pay "weekly with no threshold" right? So why don't you guys send a small traffic test and do $100, then wait for your payment and see if they actually care to pay on time or treat you professional.

BTW, when a network doesn't even send your first payment on time, then keep asking to send more traffic, they're must likely bs.

Peace.

I've heard and experienced bad things about them. I don't know/care if they selectively pay some of their affiliates. Anyway it's extremely easy to find out if they pay and do it on time or not. They allegedly pay "weekly with no threshold" right? So why don't you guys send a small traffic test and do $100, then wait for your payment and see if they actually care to pay on time or treat you professional.

BTW, when a network doesn't even send your first payment on time, then keep asking to send more traffic, they're must likely bs.

Peace.

I agree with djcrunk.

before sending all your traffic at once.

Do check your network by sending little traffic and see If they pay you on time or not!

If they pay then you can start good with'em. Incase they dont pay then you know what you have to do ;)

Regards
Sam

MI
Back