monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Profit Kings Media BIG SCAM NETWORK.

Discussion in 'Disputes and Resolutions' started by affluseo, Sep 27, 2015.

1. affluseo

affluseo Affiliate affiliate

Skype never reply me, email never reply me .

NO paid , No reply. BIG SCAM NETWORK.

20150927180442.jpg 20150927180649.jpg

2. monetizer
  3. affluseo

I'm media buyer , buy traffic , waste money , waste time , Fuck them. Big scam network. no paid , no reply.

RobinWillson likes this.
  4. affluseo

Very bad network. AM never reply . don't run offer with them. BIG SCAM NETWORK.

5. GrindHard

GrindHard Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We're short-staffed and experiencing growing pains (a good problem to have). I've reached out to you via skype and shot an eMail your way as well. I apologize for the delay in response. If you haven't sent in your tax doc, please do so towards Accounting@ProfitKingsMedia.com and cc me also: Yousif@ProfitKingsMedia.com

We will also issue your payment without any fee for the next 6 months (no wire/payment fee of any sort) as my personal gratitude for your business. Thank you for choosing PKM.

6. GrindHard

GrindHard Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Please PM me directly or drop me an eMail to Yousif@ProfitKingsMedia.com with your AFFID. I'll be happy to review your account and assign an AM to you to develop a closer relationship.

7. cpaseeker

cpaseeker Affiliate affiliate

Seems that your email address got flooded, it is hard for u to reply it in a short time. it is normal no response for 1-2 months.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI