The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Problems with Facebook

mohaed redca

I have more than one Facebook account is closed and the more I talk to support refuse to open accounts and whether what I was doing in order to open the way I do my calculations because all my job is dependent

As far as I know, FB only allows you to have 1 personal account. Even if you try to open another account using other details like another email or phone number, they will find that out eventually and will close the last one that you created. Trust me on this one because a friend on mine created multiple accounts while allowing his niece to use one of them (even changing pics and details of this other account in the process) and was closed, eventually.

One more thing, if you say that your job is dependent on your FB accounts, then I suggest you create a business account instead. That way, FB will allow you to create multiple pages for business use under one account...

Hope this helps!:)

I agree with everything @teardroptony9 said.

FB only allows one personal account. Period. I think the suggestion to set up a business account is your only way around that, assuming you want to be on the WH side of things.

Doesn't the company you work for have their own account? Or by job, do you mean your own biz?

banners
Back