The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pro-Actively contacting your affiliates

Rachna0601

As affiliate managers, we are all well-aware that building and maintaining relationships is very, very key. As such, I am a huge believer in pro-actively contacting affiliates who might need a little boost or suggestions on their promotion strategy, and I've always been very good at maintaining this contact with them.

Any tips or suggestions on this from any of the more tenured affiliate managers? :)

Join the Share Results Affiliate Network today!

e-mail: rachna @ shareresults.com

www.shareresults.com

Setting up face to face meetings is paying off for me - especially with the top affiliates in my programs.

If Australian merchants knew the calibre of people who were showing up to our little Sydney get togethers, then they would be scrmabling to come too.

I will be blogging about a strategy tomorrow that I think you'll find useful.
I will be a sharing a REALLY strong relationship building activation letter
that one of my 5 Star clients is using very successfully.

Hope I remember to come back to this thread to alert you guys.
Keep your eye on my blog in case I forget. ;)

Hi guys,

I just blogged about it and started a new thread that has a GREAT idea!

"What? An affiliate manager offering affiliates a "FREE consultation" to help them build their business? No threats, no warnings, but an offer for a FREE consultation? Study the tone of this letter. Put yourself in the affiliate's shoes and think about how it would feel to get this email instead of the standard "due to your non-performance we are cancelling your account" email.

This is what I call Affiliate Marketing done right!

How to ACTIVEate Affiliates

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?p=7060#post7060

I think that it's really the only way to go. If you're determined to dominate the market in this field I don't think that there is any other choice.

MI
Back