The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pricing Points - Which would affiliates rather?

L

logomonsters

Hey there,

Just wondering the what's the best way to market our new product to potential affiliates.

We've signed up with clickbank, but as we sell a subscription to a design service-driven site, there's fat chance anyone will search the database for 'logo design' and know we even exist!

I hit some other forums a little while back in anticipation of our launch and we've had a decent response on both sides. As far as I can tell, there are many out there who dislike clickbank for their abundance of dubious electronic products and scammy miracle solution ebooks, but being one of the largest and well known affiliate programs out

there, we decided to take a chance and go with the numbers. We've also had several affiliates check out our site directly and have reported that they are impressed with the look and value of the service, some even subscribing themselves!

I know that our launch price (quite low) isn't exactly motivating serious affiliates out there to push our product, but is this all that's stopping the successful AM of this product? Just the price? Of course, the key will be to find the balance between pricing for customer value Vs affiliate profit - but can anyone out there help out with any suggestions as to good pricing points? I.e would more of you affiliates be willing to push our product if it was valued at, say, $100 with a 25%-50% affiliate sale rate?

Any help you can give me will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Rachel L.
(removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only speak from someone that buys a lot of media and is looking for programs to buy volume traffic for and create and ROI for ourselves. If you're looking for publishers like us what you want to do is figure out what it costs you to generate a lead/sale. Then from their price you CPA/% a little higher then that.

This way you know an affiliate can be profitable if they go run and promote your program. This is typically what we do with our offers. We know if we can generate a lead/sale for one of our offers consistently for around 22$ we'll payout 22-24$ that way we know affiliates can make some money by promoting us.

MI
Back