The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PR update

OldDarkstarAccount

affiliate
Well, PR update ( the toolbar one I mean ) is updating again.

I list PR for 3 inner pages on my site, but I got PR 5 for my blog and some PR 3-4 for my categories.

Do you see any changes ?

LE : Also have a look at the Inbound Links.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG my forum has gone from a PR4 to n/a ?? what have I done.. everything is the same rank,

Mike :(

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT ! again ! it seems every time i go away, i come back and there's another update. got to go check everything now lol

Phew, well after checking its been a good update for me, everythings gone up, or the inner pages have on the ones that stayed the same

That is now bad, given that you have not had time for link building etc recently

Lol i know im really chuffed, i really havent touched my sites for maybe 2 months, just popped in to forums everynow and then, my laptop is STILL away at repair so i havent even been able to work while ive been away.

Im hoping to get all my sites updated and new content etc over the weekend so with any luck ill be back on track :)

I am mainly a directory owner.

2 PR4 directories remain the same - but most inner-pages lost PR ( this seems to be the trend with most directories having no PR on inner-pages):wacko:

1 directory remaining PR2 and another remaining PR1 despite me acquiring few quality backlinks.:wacko:

I also have two penalized directories and both of them remain at PR0.

Saying that though, do you think because i havent been link building and only natural links have occured this could be the reason for the better PR update this time ?

no big changes for me... so that's good news ;)

My previously banned directory got a lot of PR-increases on the inner-pages.
My main site remains PR4. The English part of it raised from 3 to PR4.
The website of an author-friend where I play the webmaster-role went from 0 to PR3...Mel Hartman - De Fantasiejagers
My forum is still PR3...

But I have to be honest...I'm not doing any SEO on any of these sites so... I'm happy with the results...

héhé, who knows :D

But many things depends on the subject or niche of your website.
For example : the site I made for my friend (the author) is getting backlinks without the need of working on it.
The more she gets popular...the more sites are linking to her site. Automaticly... And there are some high PR sites amongst them like newspapers and such...
It's a new experience for me... looking at the succes of a site growing, purely based on marketing in the Real World and not on the net...
(and as I have a lot of links on it pointing to my personal sites...I'm sharing in the success :eek:)

banners
Back