The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PR Update - How did you fare?

temi

affiliate
Bagi reported that the long awaited PR update is finally here, I have not seen it yet as my ISP DNS is not updated yet.

How did your site perform, did you get what the PR predictor tool forcasted for you?
Share you joys and disappointments with us :)

I think you should just wait till your ISP update DNS and get it from Google directly, it takes about 24-48 hrs

For evidance I would like to ask you to visit this link.

Bagi,
Did you base you conclusion about the PR update on the above tool only or your Google tool bar has also gone up ?
Also, tell me more about that tool, does it provide real time update or is it a predictor tool?

Temi, I was alerted yesterday 22pm that the bar moved concerning my site. It is not a predictor tool, but check the DCs real time. The page rank checker at iwebtool also showed me the PR4 in the morning. I don't know what is going on, but as you can see there is some 4 among the 0s.

Thanks for that info, I think we will know the final PR via Google tool bar by monday, looks like its ongoing at the moment

Some Google servers are showing a PR3 for my site...
I can't believe it!

I am sure all those tools are nice but I tend to belive Google PR tool on my computer which is directly from Google more, tools like you and Bagi have been using are cool but not definitive, lets wait and see what big G tool bar says on Monday or Tuesday.

Should not be suprised you site has PR3, I remeber approving it in some of my directories, that is enought to give you PR2 or PR3

I hope those tools are wrong since i've done heaps of promoting on my sites (some days 12 hours) and they are all saying pr 0... I'll be honest if they all stay at pr 0 i will be a bit pi$$ed maybe even make or break.

I hope those tools are wrong since i've done heaps of promoting on my sites (some days 12 hours) and they are all saying pr 0... I'll be honest if they all stay at pr 0 i will be a bit pi$$ed maybe even make or break.

I am 100% sure those tools are wrong, this forum is showing PR0 as well, it must get at least PR4.

I am 100% sure those tools are wrong, this forum is showing PR0 as well, it must get at least PR4.
Most of the PR prediction tools got screwed up recently.
The one on iwebtool was predicting PR5 for this forum.
Now most of them (if not all of them) don't work. It seems that whatever they were dependant on was changed by Google.

Now you are talking... the ONLY tool one should count on is Google Tool bar, all those tools are nice toys but they are never like the real thing :)

banners
Back