The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PR or Keyword ranking?

What do we need to focus on PR or keyword ranking? I'm confused with each importance.

Certainly keyword ranking. PankRank is important if you wish to sell links to others but high page rank doesn't mean lots of traffic. Where as if you rank high in organic listing you will get a lot of traffic.

Traffic = money

My site is only PageRank 3 but someone paid me $15 for a backlink :)

PR is a waste of time

Only thing that counts is Rankings and Traffic

And Higher PR doesn't mean higher traffic or rankings ... and definitly no higher rankings(maybe if you sell links to noobs then it does mean higher earnings ...)

PR is a waste of time

Only thing that counts is Rankings and Traffic

And Higher PR doesn't mean higher traffic or rankings ... and definitly no higher rankings(maybe if you sell links to noobs then it does mean higher earnings ...)

I agree PageRank is for show traffic is for doe ($$)

In my opinion I would rather rank #1 for the keywords than have a PR8 site, I have many sites and none have a PR over 5, but 4 sites are in the top 3 position for 3 types of keywords.

This is what drives the traffic to our sites.

Hi,
You should focus on keyword ranking if your keyword will rank on good position then you not required to hard effort for get PR because in that case site PR will also increase.

Last year i was a PR addict trying to get high PR for my blogs but i change my mind now not really interested on PR really interested on traffic which why keyword ranking for me is very important.

You know, you should have unique keywords and word combinations in order to generate traffic to your web sites.
You can search in Internet for all possible TIPS to increase page rank of the website.

Keywords are more important as in fact just the keywords are close to real users - they are the words real users use to find the information. It's vey important to choose the right keywords.

pagerank is verry important, 60% of your traffic if you have a good optimization , make more link exchanges to incrase your pr !

PR doesn't have nothing to do with the traffic. Well, could have if you have let's say a PR6 blog with no-nofollow, you'll get into those "big list with high PR do-follow blogs" lists and you'll get backlinks and spammy visitors. :D

All of the activities done in SEO are based for the single purpose. How to have the better SERP in the different Search Engines? Page Rank is one of the 100+ factors of SEO which leads your web page in the higher keyword ranking.

All of the activities done in SEO are based for the single purpose. How to have the better SERP in the different Search Engines? Page Rank is one of the 100+ factors of SEO which leads your web page in the higher keyword ranking.

PR does not affect SERPs. PR is a rating of a page. SERPs are relevant results based on a particular keyword/s search. Yes, a high PR usually means lots of backlinks (but not always), which may increase SERPs positions for certain keyword/s searches but it is the backlinks improving the SERPs and NOT the PR.

MI
Back