The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPV with low deposit?

Yeah, the minimum deposit on Leadimpact used to be $200 till 2 months back but they increased it to $1000 recently. Trafficvance have it at $1000 from a long time.
Another nice network with good traffic quality is 50onred with a minimum deposit of $500.

other legit ppv networks are mediatraffic at a deposit of $100 and adon network at probably $50 deposit. Although there are not nice feedbacks about there traffic quality recently.

Yeah, I've tried mediatraffic & directCPV traffic sources for some my campaigns for awhile with no conversion to show so far.

Got same problem here.
Got $200 to start with, but seems its not enough to test and see some profitable campaigns.

Yeah, I've tried mediatraffic & directCPV traffic sources for some my campaigns for awhile with no conversion to show so far.

you can start with mediaTraffic it's Good

Well, makes me really confuse where to start. Though I know that it all depends on how you optimize your LP's to get conversions. Sometimes when other can not get conversions from a particular traffic source, one with a well optimize Landing Page can change the scenario.

So, in my point of view, nothing can be said before running a campaign by yourself.

Do not mess up with some $50 min. deposit networks. They just steal your money, bring you bot visitors and that's all.
Better keep saving your money until you reach $1k and deposit there, after burning your dollars, testing - you will find a great campaign(s) that will bring you more money than you spent on testing for sure!

Thanks
Evaldas

I am presently trying my hands with DirectCPV. I have read some negative reviews about their traffic...But $1000 on traffic vance is still a costly affair. Moreover, they also have a lot of restrictions regarding the approval of advertisers.

MI
Back