The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PPV Spy tools!

Not used one myself, although I have installed Gamevance on a virtual machine, just to simulate what a user would see. Worked quite well, just that I'm UK based so I needed US proxies.

There is this, which I've used for Facebook Ads, but its really expensive! I worked with a business partner so it wan't so bad, but I guess if you're pushing big numbers its worth a go:
WhatRunsWhere: Comprehensive Competitive Intelligence and Advertisement Scraping

I tested out Unfold Ads when they did a review on my blog, but overall I think your best bet is to just install some adware on your own machine and see the ads that way :)

I just joined this site to spy on ppv
I did note that most of the targets are 1-2 and mostly on lead impact.
Could you please share if you have indeed tested this on other networks like adonetwork and media traffic with some success

Cheers

I tested out Unfold Ads when they did a review on my blog, but overall I think your best bet is to just install some adware on your own machine and see the ads that way :)

You may want to try our software. We are confident that you will like it.
You can test it out for 7 days for free so it's kinda risk free :) BoxOfAds.com If you need discount coupon feel free to talk to our live support.

Johnny

Any budget friendly spy tools or sites a newb can get access to? Thinking of jumping into PPV as my main trafic source but would love a look at some landers. Thanks guys

Hi Smith,

If you are just starting out in PPV, you can try blackpops.com, it has a pretty decent ppv spy tool, though not updated frequently, it has some good landers. Plus it also has some nice guides to get you started. It is worth it for a one time joining fees of 50$ for lifetime membership. :)

Hi Smith,

If you are just starting out in PPV, you can try blackpops.com, it has a pretty decent ppv spy tool, though not updated frequently, it has some good landers. Plus it also has some nice guides to get you started. It is worth it for a one time joining fees of 50$ for lifetime membership. :)

Thanks for this recommendation. Now they call it "BlackPops 2.0" and it costs $99.99 one time. But the website doesn't say anything about a PPV Spy Tool in their "Toolbox".

I had joined through a WSO which gave me 50% discount and hence cost me 50 dollar. I think that wso is still active. They have a tool inside blackpops 2.0 where you can search for landers.

banners
Back