The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPS and RevShare

collet

affiliate
Hello
l have been promoting Adult Dating SOI and DOI for some time and they're working well .
l would like to move to Adult Dating PPS or Rev share offers like Ashley Madison etc...
Can you please assist with any ideas on how l can start running PPS offers or how they work best with.
And do they work well with interstitial or pop or push.
Any ideas will be appreciated
Thanks

Hi there!

We run RevShare offers and I can say, that everything depends on the traffic sources and on the flow.

Honestly, Pop traffic is not the best traffic for RevShare // PPS offers, and I have my doubts about push notification (even if I think it comes all down to the landing, which needs to be optimized for this kind of traffic).
Interstitial would work well, especially with a video landing.
This is my experience.

I suggest always to my affiliates to run an a/b/c test with different offers, and always be supported by your affiliate manager: they know which kind of traffic will work best on their creatives // offers.

I hope it helps you, feel free to shoot further questions :)

I suggest always to my affiliates to run an a/b/c test with different offers, and always be supported by your affiliate manager: they know which kind of traffic will work best on their creatives // offers.

This is extremely wise advice! Everyone needs to pay attention to those that provide our paths to conversions. PAY ATTENTION TO GREAT ADVICE!

Adult media has banners and native (display) and then questionable pop and push.

Pop and push is forced intrusive advertising as compared to the infrequently clicked display advertising.

It comes down to user affinity and intent. If dating converts mobile decently --it will be with mobile banners, native ads in maybe inpage display. inpage push are mostly errors getting the damn ad out of the way --it blocks the mobile screen. Even mobile click CPC are a lot of fat fingers errors.

That said, if you put lipstick on a pig it is still a pig. If the ad creative is great and oversells you will not convert much. If the offer is new, a novel twist on what is the usual, or truly disruptive of the processes or products of the incumbent competitors --thee you have unique value to offer.

If you are selling a commoditized product or service --why is your can of corn better or cheaper?

Hello
l have been promoting Adult Dating SOI and DOI for some time and they're working well .
l would like to move to Adult Dating PPS or Rev share offers like Ashley Madison etc...
Can you please assist with any ideas on how l can start running PPS offers or how they work best with.
And do they work well with interstitial or pop or push.
Any ideas will be appreciated
Thanks
Im actually running pps offers and they work good in ¨ in page ads¨ and native.
I have tested pops and classic push, pops really doesnt work good even for soi offer, and push was working good for soi-doi but no so good to turn into a sale

push was working good for soi-doi but no so good to turn into a sale

I have a couple of funnel models that are like this. They get loads of list signups, but the conversions suck. However, retargeting them with a few email blasts seem to bring in the conversions.

Hey-hey!
As a dating affiliate network, we work on PPS and Revshare basis too.
Feel free to ping our manager: live:.cid.7a61077aa09b4b27

MI
Back