monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Buying Posts on Fan Pages with 1,000+ ACTIVE Fans

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by LukePeerFly, Apr 30, 2012.

1. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I recently started my own image host, imgpxl. I originally started it to help monetize a few fan pages of my own and because of the great results I was seeing, I decided to open up my monetization method to other publishers :)

imgpxl share
    With imgpxl share, you are paid $1 for every 1,000 views your image gets on imgpxl. If you have an active fan page this is a great way to engage with your fans and make money at the same time. Here is an example of the success I've seen:

[​IMG]

You're not going to make a million dollars, but with $1 CPM and an active fan page it's a great way to make a few extra dollars and engage with your users.

So, to encourage you to give it a try I'll pay you $5 to sign up at imgpxl share and post your first image. Of course, you'll also get the $1 CPM. It's still in beta, but I'll pay weekly with a $10 minimum. Please PM me after you've signed up and posted your first image with your PayPal and I'll send over the $5 :)

[​IMG]
    http://imgpxl.com/share/index.php

Thanks!

BTW, this is my own side project and is not associated with PeerFly at all.

2. monetizer
  3. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Here is a screenshot of my current share stats:

[​IMG]

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I like it mate, congrats!

5. mastermind97

mastermind97 Affiliate affiliate

Congrats Luke for the new project. Keep it up bro.

6. LukePeerFly

Thanks guys. I'm going to sweeten the deal for CPAFix users. I will pay you $2 for every 1,000 views ($2 CPM) for your first 10,000 views AND I will give you the $5 bonus just for signing up and posting your first image. Anyone with a fan page with 1,000 or more active fans hit me up! I've already had over 50 people sign up and we're seeing some great results :)

7. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

How do we see the stats and such?

8. LukePeerFly

You can login and view your stats by going back to the share page:
    http://imgpxl.com/share

9. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

All looking great Luke, hows it coming along?

10. Stevie

Stevie Affiliate affiliate

Yes I also want to know hows going on ? :D Very nice concept man!

11. daninnho

daninnho Affiliate affiliate

hey luke this is my page, am I qualified for the 5 bucks bonus?
    http://snag.gy/lliWL.jpg

I have 2295 fans

and How to post on my page the image I uploaded on my page?

12. LukePeerFly

Honestly, I've put imgpxl share on the back burner. I'm not interested in taking any traffic at the moment. I may pick things back up in the next few months :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI