The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Postbacks' setting couldn't be easier

Phill AdsBridge

affiliate
Hello everyone!

We’d like to remind you that AdsBridge makes it extremely easy to setup tracking.

For those who often has difficulties with setting up traffic sources and affiliate networks, our system has prepared a list of preset templates which affiliates can use to automatically set postbacks, and ensure the correct pass of conversions. You just choose a traffic source and affiliate network from the list, and the system fills out all info for you.

24-e1456490910613.png

There are more affiliate networks that we plan to integrate into AdsBridge system in the nearest future.

12-e1456490846115.png

Stay with AdsBridge, and enjoy an easy and quick management that’s done for you!

Why duplicate post as a thread? AdsBridge | Page 2 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Just keeps being pushy.

Easy there @snarry ! AdsBridge has added this to our tracking forum as it has been a topic of discussion and difficulty for many Newbies as of late. This is a thread dedicated to solving a problem. It is a post in the original resource listing for AdsBridge in response to inquiries. That's the link you posted. It's been created as a thread here so to be easily found by the members.

Nothing pushy about this.

I will say though, @Elen AdsBridge , you should not add any content that makes your thread appear to be a pitch for your product when posting in conversational threads. Solving the problem is plenty enough to draw attention.

Overall, it's good information and I know there have been a number of Newbies asking how to solve the issues presented in the pics.

Easy there @snarry ! AdsBridge has added this to our tracking forum as it has been a topic of discussion and difficulty for many Newbies as of late. This is a thread dedicated to solving a problem. It is a post in the original resource listing for AdsBridge in response to inquiries. That's the link you posted. It's been created as a thread here so to be easily found by the members.

Nothing pushy about this.

I will say though, @Elen AdsBridge , you should not add any content that makes your thread appear to be a pitch for your product when posting in conversational threads. Solving the problem is plenty enough to draw attention.

Overall, it's good information and I know there have been a number of Newbies asking how to solve the issues presented in the pics.

Thanks @TJ Tutor just trying to be useful and help newbies, as most of them get almost all the information here.

@snarry thanks for following us and reading all the information.

Regards

banners
Back