The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Postback Tracking with Pre landers

Zvika Kosman

affiliate
Hi,
I need your help with postback implementation.
I got regular postback link that I implement on my network platform.
the thing is that I want to use Pre Landers between my Native ad and the LP where the
user filling his details.

what I want to understand is if there any option to use Postback tracking when the user
will go through 3 different pages until he will get to the LP.

(the reason that I need him to go through those pages is because I get better ROI this way)

do you have any solutions?

Greets,
Zvika.

what tacker are u using ? .

do you mean you want to count the click on the lander as a conversion or the filling of information on the lander as a conversion ? then the visitor goes to the offer ? .

Well no,
I am working with native ads platform, from my native ads ad i send the user to my Pre lander and then to the LP
where he need to fill his details.

if i use Postback tracking is it possible that the tracking will work (i need that the pixel will work )
every time that user signing up the network will fire back to my native ads platform.

I'm no tracking expert (far from it) but I'll try to help.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want the flow to go like this:

Ad -->Prelander --> Offer

Depending on the tracker you use, you may be able to set this up when you create a campaign, I think. The tracker would give you a line of code to put on your prelander.

every time that user signing up the network will fire back to my native ads platform.

Do you mean that after converting on the offer page, they get sent back to your native ad? I don't see how you could do that, you have no control over the advertiser's assets to insert a code or link for that.

But again, I'm definitely not an expert in this area. If the tracking company you're using is a member here, we can ask for assistance for you.

If I understand you correctly, you want to identify the action on each page? The postback is primarily for tracking the conversion. What sub ID's are you using on the redirect URL?

It looks like you are going from native Ad>Pre-Lander>Lander (with data capture)>Conversion Page, from our description.

It seems to me that you want to use redirects on the first three and then place a tracking pixel on the conversion page, providing the advertiser permits this (most do).

You haven't actually explained the purpose of your question. What data do you want reported outside the usual.

MI
Back