The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Popads Banned My Account

I can see some reason for enforcing that policy with publishers.
If there is a person defrauded by the ads sold by an ad network it most certainly is not the advertiser spending his money.

I opened a case on paypal and they still diden't even respond to it... god damn they wanna take my money for real lmfaao and it's not even big money

Have you tried talking with their support via Skype and explain the situation thoroughly?
Keep in mind a ton of networks do this so in the future if you want to set up a secondary account at least make sure it´s not related to your original account by any means (email, IP, payment methods, etc.).

Have you tried talking with their support via Skype and explain the situation thoroughly?
Keep in mind a ton of networks do this so in the future if you want to set up a secondary account at least make sure it´s not related to your original account by any means (email, IP, payment methods, etc.).
I learned the hard way , i will never do it again.

If there is any* person defrauded by the ads sold by an ad network it most certainly is not the advertiser spending his money.
Said that wrong --**corrected

Good it has been resolved but it's bad it had to be resolved this way.
Yes it's really bad because i diden't even want the money tbh it was the way they treated me as an advertiser and the fact the problem was not fraud neither something big to do all this .. just created a second account using the same phone number and ip ( that's how you know i was not trying to do any scam) and yet i get banned with no warning .. tried to resolve the problem with them , told them to close the second account but no they closed both the accounts and when i told them to at least give me the money i deposited and linked them to this thread as you guess it they stoped responding.

You can reuse landing pages, creatives ... that's about it. Better luck with the next one ... (<hopefully>)

MI
Back