“Adavice”/  “1Win

Poll: Bluehost vs HostGator

Bluehost or Hostgator?

• Bluehost

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Hostgator

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
They are both EIG company, I tried a shared host when I started and send a bunch of pop up traffic, they just terminate my account.

A Small Orange though it's EIG company, I have been sending bulk pop traffic with the $10 shared planning, no crash no lag no nothing really good.

For people who don't know what is EIG company, you can google it or go to WebHostingTalk, there you will see a bunch of complain of EIG company and find that there are many hosting company do offer a cheap hosting price with decent specs, it can even match up the speed of a VPS.

I've got dozens of clients on BlueHost VPS as well as 3 of my own VPS accounts with BlueHost for many years. Always great service.

I wonder how people still like these two?

I tried HG several times and always had issues.

I've had excellent performance and service with BlueHost since they introduced their VPS series a few years ago. Don't complain about something you have not tried. They have had a 5 Star rating amongst users for their VPS Solutions since they made them available.

I'd go for Hostgator just because of their price regardless on how bad their support is.
1.gif

I dont think shared hosting is smart for anyone. I dont care if your new, and dont know what hosting is. VPS is the way to start, if your seriously going to build a business that gets traffic, paid or organic. I personally use liquidweb, and beyondhosting. But I know bluehost is pretty solid too. I used to use hostgator dedicated servers for a couple yrs, but I actually visited some of their data centers awhile ago, and saw I was getting what I thought I was paying for...

banners
Back