propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Plenty of fish registration close??

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Francisco Zapién, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Francisco Zapién

Francisco Zapién Affiliate affiliate

Hey I am trying to start promoting dating/adult cpa offers, so I read Plenty of fish was a good option to promote . But when I tried to register in the POF Ads platform I came across with the awful news that they´ve close registration to new advertisers.:(

Can you recommend me other good source to promote adult/dating cpa offers?

And I´m curious as how is POF performing nowadays ?

If it works well, is there a chance someone can lend me their account or sell it to me?

Regards marketers!

2. InterGMediaGreg

InterGMediaGreg Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

correct its been closed to new advertisers for a while now. if you want to go that route there is a thread on here with someone selling accounts for a reasonable price.

3. Francisco Zapién

Oh, Thank you very much Sir.

4. Gamn13

Gamn13 Affiliate affiliate

I love adult dating, a majority of my campaigns are in the vertical. Some other ad networks are TrafficJunky and Exoclick. From my experience both are better then POF.

POF does ok, but I honestly dont run dating on there anymore, I run other niches mainly diet, and some smaller unique niches.

5. Francisco Zapién

It was good I created the thread, now I know POF doesn't allow dating no more, I WOULD have bought an Account just for not knowing. Thanks Mate.

6. InterGMediaGreg

InterGMediaGreg Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

They didn't say you can't run dating.... just that they do not personally run it there anymore.

7. andree

andree Affiliate affiliate

I heard POF is still very good, but its been closed for new advertiser for many months...

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed