The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pleased to meet you all

S

skybow

Hi there,

I am an expat Scot living in sunny Spain. I have a few websites but one in particular is related to the UK. It's called shoppish dot com.

I am a member of another webmaster forum but its focus is not on UK sites so I looked around to find an active UK Webmaster meeting point and found you guys.

I'm hoping that I will get some pointers from you all about pulling my site out of the clutches of its US visitors (they currently make up about 90% of total traffic) and in return I'll happily weigh in my tuppence worth if I can think of anything useful to say. And If I can't think of anything useful, I promise to shut up. ;)

skybow, welcome to UK WW, we actually do not want you to shut up, say as much as you like as long as they are something other webmasters will find useful.

Now going to getting your site to start attracting UK visitors, I will move part of this message to a forum that should deal with that and we can get started.

Thanks for joining UK WW :)

skybow, welcome to UK WW, we actually do not want you to shut up, say as much as you like as long as they are something other webmasters will find useful.

Now going to getting your site to start attracting UK visitors, I will move part of this message to a forum that should deal with that and we can get started.

Thanks for joining UK WW :)

Thank you gdk_uk and Temi. I feel welcome already. :)

Skybow its great to have you with us a UKWW
I look forward to talking with you in the forums

MI
Back