The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please recommend me a way to learn tee designing

dmhuan

affiliate
So I have some bucks now, wanna spend on teespring, but unsure about designing. My design skill is not very good. My last design sold 1 unit only :(.
Please recommend me a way to learn designing, free is more welcome since I only wanna spend $ on ads. I tried some designers before but the engagement was bad, so I think I should do on my own (my last design got 1 sale, while the designer's got none :p)

Follow the trend first. If you want to learn the design, you should follow the other designer. How they make their design, their concept. As you already made sales, I think you know the advanced technique of photoshop and illustrator. Then simply follow the trend and make a meaning full design. You can use google trend, buzz sumo, BuzzFeed, etc.

I will give you the approaches and channels that I personally use when learning something. Close to 100% of the things I know today, I have learned them through the tutorials that are available on YouTube. I will say that Youtube has helped me solve very many issues. For example, you can install the CS suite on your computer and then look for the tutorials that deal with designing the tees. They are very practical and you will be doing them along the way hence gain skills very first. Try and let me get the feedback.

I will give you the approaches and channels that I personally use when learning something. Close to 100% of the things I know today, I have learned them through the tutorials that are available on YouTube. I will say that Youtube has helped me solve very many issues. For example, you can install the CS suite on your computer and then look for the tutorials that deal with designing the tees. They are very practical and you will be doing them along the way hence gain skills very first. Try and let me get the feedback.
I've aleready done all that. The thing is I can't get any creativeness in my design. Usually I just grab some free vectors and put them in my design rather than drawing (I had some exp drawing with Paint before, but it's no good). And I'm not an American, so it's somewhat hard to understand the culture

What kind of designs you creating?
Maybe you can try finding a designer for low cost on Fiverr and work with them til you get the design close to how you want it?

banners
Back