The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please recommend me a reliable and solid CPM network?

Edwin

affiliate
Okay guys, i'm looking for a good CPM network, with no strict traffic requirements, basically no traffic requirements at all, since the site is soon to be launched.

Of course the network has to be reliable and not a shady network, payouts must be decent compared to other similar networks out there.

I would love to hear your experiences and or recommendations.
There are quite a bunch of those networks out there and it's too much to dig into, therefor if you have personal experiences with networks or have heard good things about a network from someone you know, then please do share it in this thread.

I would really appreciate it!

Adsense is not what i am looking for.

Thanks!

Wish I could help ya Edwin since your posts are always sooooo helpful, but sadly I can't.:( pssst didn't even know what a cpm was til I looked it up. I'm sure somebody else here will have a good answer for ya, tho.:)

No problem man, i hope as well to see some interesting suggestions and i'm glad to have caused for you to do some research ;)
Something to keep in mind when you have all that Digg traffic coming in and only earned a few bucks on Adsense clicks :cool:

-Edwin-, Casale Media > Home is one that quicky came to mind. I am not using them right now but I have in the past and I was very pleased with them.

I do know some others who use Casale Media and are pleased. Casale Media is reliable and respected.

They require your site to receives more than 10,000 unique visitors per month and attract an English-based audience. However, I see you wanted one with no traffic requirements, so that might present a problem for you. But they are all of the other things you wanted.

Here are some other requirements they have: Casale Media > Publishers > Application Requirements

Yeah, that was the first one that i thought of as well, unfortunately the site won't be able to produce that amount visitors per month right away, because it's a brand new site.

Addynamix.com and ContextWeb.com have caught my attention though, will definitely need to look into this further...

But Casale is probably the network we'll be progressing to soon.

What was your experience in the past with CPM payouts? CPM=$??

MI
Back