The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please help with pay per lead

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Hello to all ,in my online reserach about cpa i found out that pay per lead offer are good to promote but i dont know in what cpa networks o find them .I should apreciate if someone can help me with some networks .Curently i have acounts with cpalead ,peerfly,adworkmedia,cpagrip, but i dont know if i can find pay per lead offers in them .Thanks in advantage

All of those networks have CPA offers. CPA just means "cost per action", so you get paid whenever you get someone to take action (as in, sign up for something...becoming a "lead" is an "action").

You might see a PPL designation in your offers but like @wwstewart said, anytime you gather email addresses for an advertiser, you are creating leads.

Are those the kinds of leads you're referring to?

i also want answer for this question. how pay per lead works

From our Wiki:

Lead Generation is the process of attracting potential prospects and converting them into solid leads. This is normally done online by collecting the prospect’s data, which can range from just a name and email to full background checks and addresses depending on the offer or promotion.Lead generation is extremely successful and popular amongst online businesses because they can quite simply pay per lead, meaning they only pay out when a prospect has submitted information and therefore is a lead for them to follow up with.

hello @thelegend

We have some really solid PPL/CPL offers in our network if you're going to be running on adult traffic. 3$ CPL for a single opt-in lead.

lemme know if you're interested!

Chris

Hello to all ,in my online reserach about cpa i found out that pay per lead offer are good to promote but i dont know in what cpa networks o find them .I should apreciate if someone can help me with some networks .Curently i have acounts with cpalead ,peerfly,adworkmedia,cpagrip, but i dont know if i can find pay per lead offers in them .Thanks in advantage

Most all networks have these types of offers that want conversion of leads, such as a file or software download, completion of a sign-up form for a newsletter, trial offer sign-up, purchase, etc.

Every one of the networks you are a member of have these offers.

It's actually not easy to convert

Why would you say such a thing? This is absolutely untrue! What is true is that this business requires intelligent work derived from investment, research, implementation, and refinement. Pay Per Lead is extremely lucrative. Pay Per Lead may require more of an investment to properly compete, but it is not any more difficult or any less difficult to learn than any other type of online marketing. An affiliate simply needs to learn the business.

MI
Back