The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

please help me out

What is your website if yoy don't mind sharing. Also, why do you think high PR will help make your website successful?

becouse when the people search for the related products, the search engine show's the high PR site's on the 1st result page
and my website is heated-towel-rail-warmers.co.uk please to check my website complere the URL becouse im not able to post a link yet

No.

Google shows the website with the most relevant content on decreasing order.
PR has nothing to do with the result pages ( maybe there is a connection..if you have a PR you have backlinks and some trust , but again you can have PR 0 and really good positioning ).

There is error in the url you gave, check it and post it again. Though PR and SERPs do not have direct correlation but but most of the time, site with good SERPs have good backlinks and good PR.

becouse when the people search for the related products, the search engine show's the high PR site's on the 1st result page
and my website is heated-towel-rail-warmers.co.uk please to check my website complere the URL becouse im not able to post a link yet

ok.
i agreed but i don't know a little bit about seo... but not many more, so how can i write the good contents for the popularity of of my site for google search results,... kindly suggest me to write the good contents or techniques do you know any...

Difficult to teach this.... you need to have detailed information about you product using <h1> and other <h> tags to start important paragraphs, repeat the keywords you are trying to rank for as often as possible (but not too often) in your text..

thanks for your kind suggestion... i have already some backlinks at my website and now i wan't to the populerity of my site on the web... i e in the top results of google... kindly reply me with more good suggestions

Hi Aisha

Have you setup your meta information on your site e.g. keywords

It depends on the keywords you use. If you use for example webmaster forum and someome types webmaster forum into Google you won't have much chance of appearing on the first page of Google as there will be lots of sites using this keyword.

If you use e.g. Towel Rail Warmers you may have a chance to appear on the first page but you will still need to work hard to reach to the first page. Setup your meta information and then continue to promote your site. Submit to directories etc etc and you may see changes.

When you say you don't appear on the first page of Google, what words are you typing into Google search?

Hope this helps

For the keyword "Towel Rail Warmers" it wouldnt be to hard to get first place only 180,000 results in google.co.uk

The problem you have is that the keyword "Towel Rail Warmers" which doesnt get many search results per month, but its a good start to get that keyword to practice on.

your main competitor that is at number 1 has only 788 backlinks plus a Dmoz entry but that means nothing.

All you need to do is get some good quality links and do your on site SEO.

For on site seo you need to read some good articles about it, ill try and find some. There are a couple of tools that you can use as a guide but DONT take them as gospel truth they are only as a very ruff guide.!

Web site promotion tools - SEO Doc Mini Version

Your currently sitting at 129 for the keyword "Towel Rail Warmers" so with good onpage optimization and some good links you'll be fine, if you find it hard to get top 10 then you can always employ some one to do it for you ;)

sorry for that... actually that time i could not see the results of my thread where i posted... i knew about that just a minut ago

banners
Back