The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please Help ASAP! Errors...

Julianna

affiliate
:help: Can someone please help with this error I'm getting...Ok...I moved a site to a new server and transferred everything (files, database, etc) but am getting these errors...

Warning: include(/vars.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/traffice/public_html/index.php on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/vars.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/traffice/public_html/index.php on line 5

Warning: include(/headfoot.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/traffice/public_html/index.php on line 6

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/headfoot.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/traffice/public_html/index.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/traffice/public_html/index.php on line 8

I don't understand why this is happening, as I already have the files uploaded as well as the correct database info...

Does anyone know how I can fix this?? I've been going crazy trying to get it back up with no luck. I've even deleted then reinstalled...
Please help asap as there are already over 2,000 members that may be lost! It's been a few days now since the site was down!

Thank you for any help. I'd really appreciate it lots! :)

Regards,
Julianna

Hello Julianna, for first sight it seems that the new path is not updated in the configuration file and this is the reason why the script could not run and connect to the database.

Ok..I already know that...that is why I'm asking...

The configuration file is the vars.php which is what says is missing, but it is not...the file is already uploaded...as well as the path being set correctly.

I saved the database and site as it was in the old server...so I'm thinking it should all be the same info...as nothing has changed...isn't this strange?

Any other reasons this could be happening??

Thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate the quick response! :)

Regards,
Julianna

Julianna is a Hungarian name as well:yes: The world is full of Hungarians. May i ask you to double check the path info, because if everything is in the right space and the script still not run, it must be a path problem.
Thanks

I am from Veszprém, this is very close to the Lake Balaton, which is a world wide famous lake:clap:
Miskolc is about 200km far from me, but the name of the little town doesn't sound familiar to me:(

banners
Back