The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

please give me your suggestions

vimaru

Hi everyone !
I want to develop a mobile app same freemyapp or tokenwall. but I do not know where to start. how I can track users and detect fraud. I'm glad your suggestions

Hi everyone !
I want to develop a mobile app same freemyapp or tokenwall. but I do not know where to start. how I can track users and detect fraud. I'm glad your suggestions

Dear it's good to know that you are going to make an app .... in my view... first you should make the app then go after the traffic because when the product is ready only then you can gather the traffic but before making app gathering of traffic is of no use because you can't entertain them for the time.. Now people want something if you need them to follow you.. so for that you need to make an app first then put it on FB and other social media sites you will see it will automatically be detected by the users for Scam you need to make the app like this that it requires for some human check that whether the person is human or it is controlled by some remote... Use google for that you will definately find a script over there....That you can put it in your app and run .....

Hi everyone !
Hi Vimaru. You can go ahead and have an app developed. I am supposing the application will run on android platform and have it available on google play store. In order for you to track the usage ans source of traffic, you can sign up for a google analytic, this is a great tool from google that will make the analysis of your app and easier task than ever before. Just getting to know their area of origin and a number of times they spend on the app will be very helpful.

I think you should research first. Are you sure that you want to develop an app like freemyapp or tokenwall? You know coding?

Hi everyone !

Proxstop is great. You can see who's using proxys to complete the offers. Filling out offers with proxys is offer fraud. Check it out :)

Better ask some professionals for promoting. With lack of experience, this would be hard.

banners
Back