The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PlayStation 3 vs Xbox 360

geme

affiliate
More people want to know which of these two game consoles is better. I think that the PS3 is better than Xbox 360 because it have more performances. If you have a game console of these at home please post what is your opinion about that.;)

I would think PS3 is better my I have a friend who sold his XBOX, purchased a PS3 but then returned back to the XBOX 360.

Xbox 360
Its exactly like ps3 just that people arent yet use to the control so they stick with sony, also because microsoft desind it.
Xbox, got the graphics, quality, updates without been online, New games monthly, xbox is styling!!

From what I have read about these two next gen consoles is that the PS3 is the better console by far but the Xbox 360 has better games. :)

xbox has better games but ps3 has ratchet and clank - best game evar! If I had a choice I'd get a 360 out of my hatred for sony.

the 6 axis controller rocks though!

I personally have an Xbox 360, after previously having a Playstation Two as my last console. The reason I changed from Sony to Microsoft is basically because of the price.

I think that the Playstation 3 is quite a high price in comparison to the 360. I've also heard that in comparison to the PS3, the multiplayer gameplay is much better on the 360. I play on LIVE and have got to say it's really good. Although I cant compare this to the PS3 as I haven't played online on one of those.

David

I personally have an Xbox 360, after previously having a Playstation Two as my last console. The reason I changed from Sony to Microsoft is basically because of the price.

I think that the Playstation 3 is quite a high price in comparison to the 360. I've also heard that in comparison to the PS3, the multiplayer gameplay is much better on the 360. I play on LIVE and have got to say it's really good. Although I cant compare this to the PS3 as I haven't played online on one of those.

David

The PS3 online is free though - thats the major thing. Whether it'll always be free remains to be seen though! I dont like the way they force you into having blu ray, nor the non backwards compatability of the newer ps3's. hddvd ftw! (mm acronyms!)

banners
Back