“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official PixelK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PixelK

PixelK submitted a new resource:

PixelK Tracking System - the most powerful tracking system

Hello, everyone, I'd like to introduce a powerful tracking system: PixelK. It’s not just another tracking system.

I’m NOT going show you some common functionality such as tokens/conversions/geo tracking, group by report, conversion post back, 3rd party post back,robot blocker...etc. PixelK equipped with all of them, I’m going to show you some unique features that no other tracking software have:

1. Landing page anti-spy.
With more and more spy service in the industry, you guys...

Read more about this resource...

some unique features:

1. Landing page anti-spy.
With more and more spy service in the industry, you guys really need to think about how to protect your landing page. With PixelK’s LP anti-spy feature, it’s hard to spy your landing page, even someone already know your landing page url, he/she can only see a 404 page. The only way to view your landing page is to click your campaign tracking link.

2. Table separation and fully cached.
PixelK is very fast, no matter how many campaigns you have, it’s fast as it be at the first time.Because we take advantage of table separation technology and all front-end requests are fully cached, you can keep unlimited campaigns, there is no need delete old campaigns any more. Reset a campaign is also lightning fast.

3. One-click installation option.
We offer a one-click installation option, which allows you install all server softwares and PixelK by one single command. All your need to do is run provied command, then PHP, MySQL, Nginx, PixelK and all other necessary items will be compiled and optimized automatically. Manual installation is also available.
one-click-install.png

4. Multivariate testing(MVT).
Multivariate testing is a powerful way to optimize your landing page, with PixelK, it’s easy to do MVT, you can test unlimited variables at a time, PixelK will generate a detailed report for each variable combination. I guess pixelK is the only tracking system that support MVT?
mvt-report.png

5. Import multiple campaigns from Excel.
You need to add many campaigns? Simple, just put them in the Excel, and import into PixelK.
campaign-adding-bulk.png

6. Landing page load times detection.
No tools or services can detect your landing page load times accurately because of server limitation. The best way to do this is detect it in the client side and report it to server. With pixelK, you are able to know how fast your landing page loaded.
lp-loadtimes.png

7. Landing page grabber.
You found a great landing page when doing spy, then what? You may need to “righ click”, “save as” and modify css/js/img paths accordingly, right? With PixelK, you don’t need to do these work anymore, just enter the landing page url, the LP grabber will download every elements of LP, correct paths and pack them as a zip file, all you need to do is download it! Even images defined in the css file will be grabbed. You can grab unlimited LPs at a time.

8. Campaign trends.
Just like google trends, the campaign trends will display detailed campaign data in the last 30 days, and show them as a charts.
trends.png

9. Traffic separator. PixelK provides you with the ability send traffics to different place based on your rules.

10.Statistics significance calculator.
When you are not sure which keyword/placement/ads...is bad, statistics significance can make decision for you, PixelK equipped with a Statistics significance calculator, it’s easy to find the bad fundamentals.

Well, there are many other unique features such as unique visitors, group by report filter, star metrics, split cost into different keywords/placements...etc. More detailed information can be found here:Features | PixelK - Performance Marketing Tracking Solution

The price is $49/month, with a 30 days no questions asked money back guarantee, which means every one can try PixelK for 30 days for free. We are promoting PixelK now, you can get it for $29/month now! The price will raise to $49 on 6 June 2015 or after 150 subscriptions. The subscription fees will stay unchanged every month as long as you keep active subscription.

More details can be found in PixelK - Performance Marketing Tracking Solution, you can place your order at:Pricing | PixelK - Performance Marketing Tracking Solution

OK, you’ve got all infos: price, refund policy, features…etc, you are welcomed to try PixelK, it’s great, powerful and easy to use, trust me, once you tried it, you will definitely love it and we will continually improve it because we use it everyday.

Reactions: K
=====5 June 2015 Updates=====
Only 34 subscriptions remains, try us with zero risk!

=====5 June 2015 Updates Again=====
150 subscriptions sold out, the price is $49/month now

Hello @PixelK
I hope you're very well...

I did some questions to support, but never heard of you.

The service is active and being monitored?
Hi,

Yes, we are sure active, can you please PM me your Pixelk account? I'll search and to see if your support ticket is not answered( we usually reply to all support tickets within 24 hours)

Thank you.

Hi,

I have a few questions about PixelK:

1) How do you track unique visitors? Do you track them just by IP or you track them by cookie? For example, if 2 different users are coming from a single IP, will you track them as 100% unique traffic, or would they appear like a single user who repeatedly visits a page?

2) How do you deal with CPM costs? Can I use tracker with CPM mediabuys?

Hi,

I have a few questions about PixelK:

1) How do you track unique visitors? Do you track them just by IP or you track them by cookie? For example, if 2 different users are coming from a single IP, will you track them as 100% unique traffic, or would they appear like a single user who repeatedly visits a page?

2) How do you deal with CPM costs? Can I use tracker with CPM mediabuys?
Hi,

Thank you for your interests in Pixelk,
1. we track unique visitors by IP address, one unique visitor per IP. so in your example, they will appear like a single user

2. pixelk can track with some smartCPM like in exoclick, but for other CPM, Pixelk doesn't know the impression, so we can't track with thoese.

Hope I have given some useful information :)

I'm completely satisfied with the tracker. Had troubles installing it on my server, but finally I did it. Definitely recommend if you are thinking about to use or not to use.

Will be happy if you repeat sale with $29/month :rolleyes:

Can you use PixelK with CDN aswell?
Because you cant use PHP with CDN?

Hi,

Yes, Most CDN don't support dynamic content, so you can't use Pixelk tracking link with most CDN service, however, there are still some dynamic CDN service like fastly, you can consider some service like that.

And you can use Pixelk with CDN on other way, put Pixelk on a normal server and put your landing page on CDN, because Pixelk also support html landers

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm completely satisfied with the tracker. Had troubles installing it on my server, but finally I did it. Definitely recommend if you are thinking about to use or not to use.

Will be happy if you repeat sale with $29/month :rolleyes:

HAHA, thank you man, but the deal is only available at the first :)

HAHA, thank you man, but the deal is only available at the first :)

Guys you need to do something with the support. The second day my tracker is down, I don't know what is going on with my campaigns and support didn't write me back yet. o_O

Guys you need to do something with the support. The second day my tracker is down, I don't know what is going on with my campaigns and support didn't write me back yet. o_O
Hi,

Can you please tell more about the "tracker is down"? is it a server crash issue or the tracker's issue like license expire? :)

There are pretty many support tickets coming in every day, the support may not response immediately but usually within 24 hours.

Please PM me your account info if you still have no response from our support team.

Thank you

how do you compare PixelK with Adsbridge, am new to tracking, and i finalized my pick on adsbridge as per my budget and just checked this thread. would like your take on comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back