monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pinterest Invites

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by ImAdmirer, May 14, 2012.

1. ImAdmirer

ImAdmirer Affiliate affiliate

I encourage all members to use Pinterest in their SEO activites. Pinterest is the upcoming social network and is a great source of traffic to your sites. I have tested it and getting decent traffic to my sites.

I can give Pinterest invites, so if any of you wants to join and are looking for an invite, feel free to ask me.

2. monetizer
  3. Shijil Kumar

Shijil Kumar Affiliate affiliate

Send me an invitation. I would like to know more about Pinterest. :)

4. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

Yeah I'm loving Pinterest at the moment - it's surprisingly easy to get your stuff shared on there!

It's particularly great for sites with good pictures whether they be awesome product pictures, infographics or some other kind of viral pics.

And you don't even need to be invited to join up they mainly use the whole "Invite Only" thing as a scarcity thing to get more people to join. Just sign up and a few hours later they will send you a link to create an account.

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Have you made any money on their yet? or just traffic?

6. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

Don't really know because I'm driving traffic to my sites from a lot of different places so it's hard to tell which/if any sales have come from Pinterest but it's definitely good for traffic and backlinks regardless.

7. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Ah ok sounds good, i see another case study coming :)

8. ilovedesign

ilovedesign Affiliate affiliate

It is great. And the users have been growing in number. What's really interesting about it is that it tried to give a virtual taste to pin boards.

9. printbucket

printbucket Affiliate affiliate

Yes, Pinterest has been seen to have greatly positively affected search engine optimization efforts of others. According to some reports, it’s Pinterest that drives in the best traffic volume.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI