monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pinterest for affiliate offers?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by church, Jul 4, 2014.

1. church

church Affiliate affiliate

I was reading on another forum people can make money but has anyone on here done it and if so how please?

2. monetizer
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

You have to be sure that the advertiser allows social traffic if you're planning to direct link from Pinterest, of course.

What I do, is pin the image (not a banner or other advertiser supplied creative) from my blog post, with the link back to the post that is about one of the offers that I'm featuring. This is a safe way to do it, according to two different AMs (2 networks) that I checked with. I will tell you that unless you have a large following, it is a slow process, just so you know. Takes a while to increase clicks.

blog post image --> Pinterest --> blog post containing info and offer

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I've been listening to a podcast whilst on holiday and someone just today mentioned paid advertising on Pinterest is HOT - still in beta but excited to try it for sure.

5. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Ohhhhh.....didn't know they were offering paid advertising!! I am definitely going to check that out, thanks for mentioning it.

HOT is cool. ;)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI