The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pinterest for affiliate offers?

church

affiliate
I was reading on another forum people can make money but has anyone on here done it and if so how please?

You have to be sure that the advertiser allows social traffic if you're planning to direct link from Pinterest, of course.

What I do, is pin the image (not a banner or other advertiser supplied creative) from my blog post, with the link back to the post that is about one of the offers that I'm featuring. This is a safe way to do it, according to two different AMs (2 networks) that I checked with. I will tell you that unless you have a large following, it is a slow process, just so you know. Takes a while to increase clicks.

blog post image --> Pinterest --> blog post containing info and offer

Last edited:
I've been listening to a podcast whilst on holiday and someone just today mentioned paid advertising on Pinterest is HOT - still in beta but excited to try it for sure.

I've been listening to a podcast whilst on holiday and someone just today mentioned paid advertising on Pinterest is HOT - still in beta but excited to try it for sure.

Ohhhhh.....didn't know they were offering paid advertising!! I am definitely going to check that out, thanks for mentioning it.

HOT is cool. ;)

banners
Back