The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

phpLynx is now Open Source!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spider-Man

Once upon a time in this virtual world that we all live in, amongst this bewildering, complex maze, is a bright light. No, this isn't your typical fairy tale story, this is a futuristic love story. Prepare for take off.

phpLynx, the business directory script project started little over 2 years ago has come along way in its short lifetime. Defied the odds. Destroyed the critics. Even critics became fans. Alas, today, I can officially announce the latest twist in the tale - phpLynx is now open source! 99% of the script is completely open for you to toggle with, throw a little juice in the mix, as well as create your own custom modifications.

Modifications. It's one of those things that you have no doubt had to add to your directory in recent years to achieve the results you desire. Well, with this new 'uncoded' release, phpLynx has thrown in several modifications which enhance the script even further. Deep links. Multiple payment methods. Anti-Bot Captcha system. Link validation. Banner manager (inc. Category-specific banners), Multiple submission packages. Bad word filter. Business and Regional category structures. Browse by location. Browse by business type. Browse however you like - because phpLynx has all the features you'll ever need - at a highly competitive price.

If, for whatever reason, you decide to add your own custom features to your directory - you can now! If you don't know how, or would like assistance on doing so - why not join the support forum for 100% completely free support - for all versions of the script (free, full encoded & full unencoded) - the phpLynx support team will always go the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction.

Similar to other directory scripts, phpLynx takes advantage of the full smarty templating system, allowing you to make your own custom design - as well as change themes with one click of the button. Although a bog-standard feature, this is just one of countless reasons why phpLynx should be your choice of directory script. If you're unsure of smarty templates, why not have a custom template designed and coded for you by JoJo, from phpLynx Templates?

Now, what can phpLynx do? Well, I'll show you, with a few listed examples of some of the features phpLynx can take advantage of - sites include SEO Review Directory, phpLynx's own website, Psychlinks Directory, CantUFind, Directory Open, The Hull Directory, CAA Driver Training Directory, Project Planning, Lunar Directory...the list is almost* endless.

There's never been a better time to upgrade your directory to phpLynx and take it to the next level. phpLynx is a true business directory script where anything can be achieved - including an entire offline directory. That's right - submissions don't have to include URL's if you don't want them to - giving you the full flexibility and control over every aspect of your directory. If you'd like to instate moderators for your directory - you can do this too!

No matter how big you aspire to be, or how small your niche is - phpLynx will aid you in your goals. Now, it's over to you...

* To the sum of 6000+ (and counting) directories currently powered by phpLynx business directory script. I didn't highlight the best uses of the script, nor did I highlight the worst, nor am I promoting the directories listed - they are simply for reference of the features phpLynx has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back