The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

php question

crowebird

affiliate
when I use setCookie in an php include, where the file is (for example)
thesite.com/folder/files/setcookie.php
and the include is in folder thesite.com/folder/execute.php

and this information is called from thesite.com/page2.php as a login page
are the cookies set properly? when I set cookies like that then try to access them, they seem to not exists, am I doing somthing wrong? When i put the set cookie file on the root folder (thesite.com/setcookie.php) and have it executed there, then try to access the cookie it appears, but it requires me to use GET (thesitecom/setcookie?session=sss&user_name=example);
which allows the user to see what took place...

so if there is another way to set cookies like I want to can you tell me or how can I use POST by using meta redirect or php header("Location: thesite.com/page2.php");

nvm, i found a way to get it to work...

can someone check out the user login form I made...

<>

username: guest
password: guest

tell me what you think, its nothing big, but successful for me as it defines sessions, checks info, etc...

Seems to work fine for me, assuming you want it to go to a "site under construction" page.

I'll be converting my websites from phpnuke to postnuke and would love to have one registration page (regardless of site) that registers and logs you in over all sites.

Not sure if it's possible or not though.

I will and if you can make that work I may have another more ambitious project for you.

Unfortunately, it's going to take me a month to get to where I can actually show you something but I may be able to set up interim databases for you to mess with sooner if you have nothing else to do.

MI
Back