monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PHP/MySQL problem

Discussion in 'Programming and Scripts' started by gilbertsavier, Aug 4, 2009.

1. gilbertsavier

gilbertsavier Affiliate affiliate

Hi

I have just had a site transferred to me that has [Removed false authorship of website: this is a joke I assume, no such authorship exists in the real world, techAdmin] - and I cannot, for the life of me, understand why it will not properly connect to the MySQL database.
    I have done many before - so it is not likely to be a just basic error.

When selecting on the search button bottom left I end up with the following message:

"Error en la Base de Datos al ejecutar
    select * from fichas where
    tipo=''
    and precio>= and precio<= and terretam <= and casatam <= order by puntos descYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and precio<= and terretam <= and casatam <= order by puntos desc' at line 3"

The site is [link] - my server "experts" have tried everything and confess to being "flumoxxed !!

Bizarrely - the images that have downloaded (and there are a number genuinely missing) - show in Opera and Firefox - but not in IE !!

Can anyone help or advise me? I can provide all FTP details etc.

2. monetizer
  3. swoopodeveloper

swoopodeveloper Affiliate affiliate

Can you tell me its English so i can help you , Mate:winkiss:

4. swordfishhostingltd

swordfishhostingltd Affiliate affiliate

yeah without seeing it in english it's a little difficult however it might well be this bit:

the "casatam <=" shoudl be less than a field and then after that you should put your order by statement.

5. surreypcsupport

surreypcsupport Affiliate affiliate

'casatam' needs to be less than or equal to something. Because the order by clause is following immediately after the <= operator sql is throwing an error. You need to place some kind of value between <= and 'order by'

6. elisha24

elisha24 Affiliate affiliate

you shud check ur puntos word ,,i mean wt is it any kind of id no?

7. surreypcsupport

surreypcsupport Affiliate affiliate

That's not right. 'order by puntos' is fine assuming puntos is a selected column. The problem is that there is nothing following the argument <=. Casatam has to be less than or equal to something for this statement to be correct.

8. silverf0x

silverf0x Affiliate affiliate

it's difficult to understand what is your problem. Maybe you can try to explain it more details in full english...

Featured Resources (View All)

MI