The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Philly, Baltimore, Wilmington, Harrisburg, Hershey, South NJ - 6-26?

Liquid1

Does anyone in the area want to do a get together next Thursday? West Chester could be a good location with a ton of fantastic little restaurants and a brewery where we could grab lunch and talk shop, etc...

Philadelphia, Wilmington, Harrisburg, Hershey, Joppa, Baltimore, Southern Jersey and more are all within a reasonable driving and timing distance. NYC is also just a quick train ride in.

I hope this is the correct forum for this post, sorry if it is not.

Thanks Adam,

This is the best place for now, but you gave me an idea. We should start an event, meeting, conference, networking section in the forum. Not sure why we don't already have one.

After situations like this: Scum-bag Affiliates and Skunks - Tales from the IRCE 2008 - 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Blogs I'd like to start doing a better job of being sure people know about upcoming events that have affiliate sessions to try to help insure some of the "good guys" show up.

At one point too I was always posting about any small networking group like you're proposing because I know lots of affiliates would like to be able to get together with other affiliate marketers right in their own back yard.

GOOD LUCK! Hope you get a few takers and have a good get-together.

Philadelphia, Wilmington, Harrisburg, Hershey, Joppa, Baltimore, Southern Jersey and more are all .

Hey man!! I live in Lemoyne, PA right now - know where that is?? I have relatives visiting from Bucks County right now too...nice to see the PA people posting - Eagles fan, right??? You better say right!!!!

Dont' think I'll make your get-together, but best of wishes to you!!

Peace.

Doug

Stinks you won't be able to make it, next time maybe =0).

BTW, if anyone is interested and in the area, we have a nice group put together and would love to have you join us. Post here and I'll add you to the group. We are meeting this Thursday.

MI
Back