The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pentagon 'twisted Iraq findings'

temi

affiliate
The Democratic chairman of the US Senate Armed Services Committee has suggested intelligence was twisted in the run-up to the war in Iraq.

Carl Levin was reacting to a report by the defence department's top watchdog, Inspector General Thomas Gimble.

At issue is whether a former top Pentagon official was running an alternative intelligence operation.

Mr Gimble said Douglas Feith's office had not acted illegally but some of its activities had been "inappropriate".
source/full story: BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Pentagon 'twisted Iraq findings'

The whole iraq thing is a joke (not a funny one either)
I could write pages here but i wont.
Needless to say the men ( i use the term men loosley) in charge of these things should be shot.
During world war 2 there were similar stupid decisions made that cost 1000,s of lives.
During the Falklands the same happened.
The fact is non military ( and i include most graduate officers in this ) should not be put in charge of military situations.
Im not shy to war and the like, i served myself, as did my grandad who won the DCM.
But i HATE the fact soldiers die because they are directed wrongly!
Oh im gonna stop now else ill go on all night.

Its very very sad that soldiers lives are wasted over pack of lies concocted by "our leaders" :(

MI
Back