Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PeerFly Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matias Peralta

affiliate
Hi guys!

I wanted to congratulate you for this great forum. This is my first time participating but long ago I read the forum
A few days ago I applied for peerfly , and my AM I answered this:

Thank you for applying with PeerFly. Unfortunately, in the interest of our advertisers, we will not be able to work with you without a traffic reference from another CPA network. Are you a publisher with any other CPA affiliate network that is similar to PeerFly that will vouch for the quality of your traffic? All you have to do is reply to this email with their website link and your affiliate managers email and we'll do the rest. In order for the network to count as a reference you must have earned at least $500 with them. Keep in mind that Adsense, ClickBank and Amazon are not CPA networks and we cannot accept references from them. In addition we cannot accept account screenshots as a reference.

Just I wanted to know if there is anything I can do to reverse esta and be accepted ? I explain to my AM I wanted to run their offers. in PPV traffic but it seems that was not enough. I'm just a guy who wants to work with honesty and responsibility not a scammer can do something else? or there is no turning back ?

Peerfly not want to work with novice users even if they are willing to work hard and study? or is that just prefer to work with experienced users ONLY?:smilies_confused:

Hi guys!

I wanted to congratulate you for this great forum. This is my first time participating but long ago I read the forum
A few days ago I applied for peerfly , and my AM I answered this:

Thank you for applying with PeerFly. Unfortunately, in the interest of our advertisers, we will not be able to work with you without a traffic reference from another CPA network. Are you a publisher with any other CPA affiliate network that is similar to PeerFly that will vouch for the quality of your traffic? All you have to do is reply to this email with their website link and your affiliate managers email and we'll do the rest. In order for the network to count as a reference you must have earned at least $500 with them. Keep in mind that Adsense, ClickBank and Amazon are not CPA networks and we cannot accept references from them. In addition we cannot accept account screenshots as a reference.

Just I wanted to know if there is anything I can do to reverse esta and be accepted ? I explain to my AM I wanted to run their offers. in PPV traffic but it seems that was not enough. I'm just a guy who wants to work with honesty and responsibility not a scammer can do something else? or there is no turning back ?

Peerfly not want to work with novice users even if they are willing to work hard and study? or is that just prefer to work with experienced users ONLY?:smilies_confused:
Why do affiliate networks accept only experienced affiliates? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

ahaha really? Luke at Peerfly say: - ...If you are a legit affiliate we want to work with you....- in your web lukepeerfly dot com, but it seems that things have changed
Thnks for your time!

Hello buddy and welcome home, It is good to hear from you. Straight to the point I want to share, It is always very hard to have a company that rejected your application allow you again. It is because they have the attitude of you already does not make it to the requirements in place. The best alternative therefore is for you to either do a fresh sign up as a different person or have a look at the alternative companies o agencies. Sometimes we need to try several other options available .

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back