propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Peerfly And Email

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by island, Apr 2, 2015.

1. island

island Affiliate affiliate

This is a real newbie question but I had to ask.

On Peerfly I thought I understood the reason they don't like affiliates to email their lists with offers. It's because of spam complaints and they don't want their links associated with spam. Therefore you can't write an email that says "Look at this great site I found - link to offer".

But it seems you also cannot email your list to say come and read my blog post "10 tips for ..." and then when they arrive at your site, see a text link embedded in the article to the offer or banner in the sidebar to the offer.

So does that mean you can never email your list about anything if there is the remotest chance they might see a contextual ad to an offer on the site you send them to??!!

2. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

If you have own your double opt-in list and you want to email them an article that features an affiliate offer from PeerFly that is fine. You just can't write the email all about the offer. In your example, "10 tips for...", that would be fine.

island likes this.
  3. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Of course, that's assuming the offer allows contextual traffic :)

island likes this.
  4. island

island Affiliate affiliate

Thank you Luke !!! You have cleared up a question for a lot of new people.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed