propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Paypal fees....

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Serious, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Serious

Serious Affiliate affiliate

Who uses Paypal? I do and the fees are getting bigger and bigger is there anyway around this?

2. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I use PayPal quite a bit. Unfortunately, I don't think there are ways around the international fees.

3. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

4. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Please be satisfied with the PayPal fees -

Banks and Money Transfer Companies are umpteen times worse :p

5. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

Yeah there's not really any way around it. Just got to suck it up and pay them.

6. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

When you hit a certain amount a month you can apply for merchant rates - I did and got them save about 1% per transfer.

7. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I guess there is possible to open bank account in US and then write cheque from your US bank account to your name.
    But you should make a trip to US to open bank account first. :) Of course if you want to avoid 100$ fee then there is no point for that but if you are paying 500$ every month in fees then you can think about this. :)

Actually there is possible to get US address so i guess is it possible to open bank account as well. somehow :D
    If anybody want to try.

UPDATE:

http://myusbusiness.com/US-Business-Entity-US-Bank-Account-US-Merchant-Account

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed