The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PayPal Email (Is it ok to give)?

richkid

affiliate
Hey guys I have a query regarding paypal. Sometime back I bought mike dillard's magnetic sponsoring product. But anyway I have asked for a refund now and the customer service says that since it's over 90days they can't deposit straight to my debit card but can through paypal account if they know my paypal address.

Is it safe to give the paypal email?

Yes. As long as your password is secure, and you don't give that out, your address is OK.

Exactly. When someone wants to give me money, I want to make that process as easy as possible.

You need to make sure that your PayPal password is secure and you haven't used a similar password on another site, the same applies for your e-mail.
Don't log in from other computer than yours because they may have malicious programs installed. Make sure that your computer is spyware free and you don't have any keyloggers in the background (download Malwarebytes).
I never had problems with security because I have followed these simple rules.

Make sure they are covering the PayPal fees associated with sending you money for your refund. And as everyone indicated, it is certainly safe to give out the email address.

It is as long as you understand what your paypal e-mail is also linked to. For example I would not have your paypal e-mail the same as your Facebook and website registration e-mails, as these are easily searchable.

From reading the paypal main site, within the information held there it reads:
"PayPal is guaranteed against fraud and identity theft. PayPal guarantees 100% protection against unauthorized payments from your account. Every transaction is confirmed by email to the PayPal account holder. Any transaction you wish to dispute will give you access to a 24/7 support team of analysts who will sort out your problem for you".

I have been using paypal for 8+ years, never had any problems.

Hope this helps.

MI
Back