The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Pay per click networks that allow AM?

It depends on how you're promoting the offers.

I do a lot of Facebook for CPA and I have no problems.

You can go with media buying platforms, though. SiteScout is great and it's easier to get affiliate stuff approved there.

Have you tried building a landing page for the offers and promoting them that way?

I know 7Search don't mind affiliates. :)

I've been trying out Bing and FB both both despise affiliates is there anyone that doesnt?

Unless what you are talking about is very new, Bing is fine with affiliate marketers. Direct linking is fine. What is not fine with them is landing pages or sales pages that are heavy with video content, like a lot of ClickBank stuff.

The people on the phones for Bing are awesome. Call them and ask them if they have a problem with Affiliate marketers. That is who told me to be careful with video sales pages. As long as the content is mostly text then you will have no problem.

Now Google, they hate affiliate marketers.

Johnnie

Unless what you are talking about is very new, Bing is fine with affiliate marketers. Direct linking is fine. What is not fine with them is landing pages or sales pages that are heavy with video content, like a lot of ClickBank stuff.

The people on the phones for Bing are awesome. Call them and ask them if they have a problem with Affiliate marketers. That is who told me to be careful with video sales pages. As long as the content is mostly text then you will have no problem.

Now Google, they hate affiliate marketers.

Johnnie
/\ THAT.

I've been doing CPA no longer than 4-5 months now and I've had no problems running affiliate campaigns in Bing. They allow AM!

MI
Back