The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pay Per Call Affiliate

alkadelic

affiliate
Hi everyone, it's nice to see a community with so much value is given by it's members. I look forward to interacting with you and sharing my successes as well as my failures in affiliate marketing especially in the pay per call area. If you are a pay per call affiliate feel free to contact me to exchange tools and ideas. Thanks a bunch!

Hi, @alkadelic and welcome to the new and improved AffiliateFix!

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

We're really happy that you decided to join our marketing family. :)

The pay per call forum has a lot of helpful information and like minds that you may want to check out. If you have a question or want to share some pointers, just start a thread.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi everyone, it's nice to see a community with so much value is given by it's members. I look forward to interacting with you and sharing my successes as well as my failures in affiliate marketing especially in the pay per call area. If you are a pay per call affiliate feel free to contact me to exchange tools and ideas. Thanks a bunch!

Welcome to the new AffiliateFix @alkadelic !

A little tip, please share your experience and ideas in threads and posts instead of inviting members into private conversations. We frown on that as it does ot serve the greater membership. We are here to share with everyone, not just a few.

We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix and acquired, and merged, 5 Star Affiliate Programs with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back