The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pay Pal hits my funds again.

Alternative4u

affiliate
Yesterday one of our on-line shop customers attempted to buy some products from one of my shops, and after he had chosen the item he entered all details requested, then he hit send order where he was taken to my shop's pay pal payment area.
There he entered his personal details and Debit card details, checked everything, and hit order button.
Wow the screen told him then that>> Sorry you have used this shop once already with this payment card, you MUST now join pay-pal or you cannot buy any items.
Needless to say he aborted his order because he did not want to join pay pal, just buy from my shops as he has before, I do not like this one bit.
Today I rang Pay pal, who com firmed to me that if you use a card more than once without joining pay pal the order wont be taken.
Anyone else lost sales due to this? as I am not a happy bunny.
David

I never heard about this with paypal, but maybe you can try to begin sell your product with other payment process, like clickbank, shareit or similar.

for mining 176 to 250, you wow goldshould mine Mithril and Truesilver. The best place to mine is Highperch in Thousand runescape itemsNeedles when you are working up your mining skills. Besides, Badlands offers a few good locations to hit up for mithril. In Badlands the best runescape goldplace is Lethlor Ravine. There are many different runescape moneykinds of dragon whelps. After reaching level 200, you should train Artisan mining skills.

MI
Back