monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Passive Income - Google Adsense

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Sage, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

So I created a YouTube channel waaaaaaay back in the days and didn't upload any more than 4-5 videos on a specific technical topic, which I had experience on.

The takeaway is that adsense is always working for YOU! 24/7/365, which equals PASSIVE INCOME. If you create enough videos in hot enough niches and tag them w/ adsenseā€¦ I'll just bet'cha that all those pennies will add up to $1,000.00's of dollars (some sooner than others)

This is an example of one of my lower end channels which I haven't touched in over 3 years, yet continues to make money!! PASSIVELY (meaning, I don't have to do anything)

Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 3.21.20 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
  2. monetizer
  3. johnny9

johnny9 Affiliate affiliate

wow i can only imagine how much those youtube celebrities are earning daily

4. pthoang61

pthoang61 Affiliate affiliate

Congrats, keep it going.

5. rick

rick Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I always thought about getting into YouTube but never really got into it.

m0rpheux likes this.
  6. Satish Ithamsetty

Satish Ithamsetty Affiliate affiliate

Congrats and All the best for your adsense success

7. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

That is great. I can honestly say that we always sleep on great opportunities which if well used will give us a good amount of cash. Youtube is one of the easiest way for you to gain revenue. Be sure that the videos you are making are of the best niche and the ones people are looking for. In so doing, you will see traffic just coming on your way. One good thing is that once the video is in place, you will keep own earning. I am just amazed how you have been able to earn without really doing anything over the past three years. It is a wake up time now.

8. Dispply

Dispply Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Really proved income. You may create the channels and just name videos with common keywords or even use single video with different keywords. This would bring you much income easily.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI