Paris Hilton - Does she deserve Jail?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
Loads has been said and written about Paris Hilton being jailled, do you think she deserved to go to Jail?

But some argued that she was jailed cos she is famous. "ordinary" people who commit similar offence are just given warning

The judge said she broke the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case. The Independant online

Temi, I think if she had not been jailed, ordinary people would have complained that she was not jailed because she was famous.

I really think she deserves it to be honest.

I'm fed up of all these celebrities who get away with the crimes we would normally be locked up for. At last a judge with some sense has given her a taste of the real world.

The FACT is that she was caught drink driving, (something she could have been jailed for). She was NOT jailed, but given probation with conditions on the understanding that a breach of probation would result in her going to jail.

SHE BREACHED HER AGREEMENT.

Sorry but she HAD to go down (nothing changed there then ) :D

I don't think she should be an exception because she has wealth. ///

But THAT is exactly the point being made. She was NOT jailed for her drink driving, for THAT she was given probation.

People have to realise how seriously the judiciary take any form of contempt for the court system. SHE ABUSED IT. plain and simple. They told her that she had to go do her community service or whatever, and she refused!

It was a CLEAR choice, ]
community service OR JAIL.

by deciding NOT to do the community service SHE chose jail.

personally I don't see there is any issue here, it was HER OWN CHOICE.

Somehow I think she`s gotten over the ordeal. :tongue:

And yes, sure she should have gone to jail. :sSig_agreed:

0,,5569978,00.jpg

Paris Hilton and Bra Boy
Herald Sun

July 17, 2007 12:00am

PARIS Hilton has a passion for surfing, thanks to Aussie big-wave rider and Bra Boys gang member Koby Abberton.

Abberton, Hilton's coach, was last year given a nine-month suspended sentence in Sydney for lying to police over the killing of a local thug by his brother, Jai.

With Abberton's girlfriend, model Tahyna Tozzi, watching, Hilton looked to master paddling at Malibu. But her devotion to the sport stopped at fashion, with Hilton electing to forgo a wetsuit for a skimpy bikini.

Her friendship with Abberton began in Sydney this year.

They sat next to each other while judging a bikini competition at Bondi in January, and have stayed in touch since.

Hilton was released from prison in Los Angeles three weeks ago.

She had served a total of 24 days' jail for a violating her probation on a driving ban, an experience she called traumatic.

Since then, Hilton has vowed to become a role model for young fans.

She has been pictured with Abberton and Tozzi on a number of occasions since the couple arrived in the US several weeks ago.

All three were guests at troubled actor Lindsay Lohan's July 4 party.

news.com.au

banners
Back