The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Paid Link Building does it affect or more chances of penalizing

Most time Google does not know for sure but it is not like they have to meet some legal burden of proof. So if they 'think' you bought or sold links they can punish you with impunity.

I think there are some tricks (for Google) to determine if a link is paid or not.
I'm talking about the automatic code which is inserted by links portals (as LinkWorth or Text Link Ads). If it contains the name of the portal, I guess you will be easily identificated and penalised.

What do you think?

For me the best way to get links is links baiting (if you have really good and original contents) or a links building strategy, but MANUAL.

If you do automatic submissions you can have horrible surprises.

You can also use semi-automatic softwares with rotating titles, descriptions and keywords to avoid link spamming filters.

In fact I am beginning to resell this kind of services with my company, based in Albania, where wages are very low and allow me to recruit human submitters at a very reasonable price for final users or resellers.

I am an italian seo expert, some months ago (May) I had the pleasure to be one of the winners of the italian seo contest "Pagerank patatrak".

MI
Back