The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paid Advertising

maverickbillionaire

affiliate
I am looking for the most effective paid advertising methods to use to promote membership clubs as an affiliate. I already know about google, blogs, etc... I'm looking for methods that are not as common but that work well. Things like sponsored tweets, etc... Can anybody give me ideas that work and also the best websites where I can go to actually pay for these methods? And find step by step instructions on how to implement these things?? I would really appreciate it!

I am looking for the most effective paid advertising methods to use to promote membership clubs as an affiliate.

There is no such thing as the most effective paid advertising method to promote anything. Any advertising method - paid or otherwise is only as good as the people behind the campaign.

That being said, if I were going to promote a membership site, the methods I would use would be my own subscriber list, article marketing, forum posting and social networking.

David Jackson

I am looking for the most effective paid advertising methods to use to promote membership clubs as an affiliate. I already know about google, blogs, etc... I'm looking for methods that are not as common but that work well. Things like sponsored tweets, etc... Can anybody give me ideas that work and also the best websites where I can go to actually pay for these methods? And find step by step instructions on how to implement these things?? I would really appreciate it!

There are SO many different options for paid advertising. Bidvertiser is one that comes to mind.

But you really need to decide the best places to advertise based on your market - and we don?t know what that is, so makes it hard to help. You need to determine where the ideal customers in your niche would hang out or what sites they would visit and then pursue advertising on those sites. But Bidvertiser is a self service ad platform that has a wide range of sites, you can just pick the ones that fit your niche.

MI
Back