The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pagerank increase only with backlinks?

googel search your back link PR if your your post 50 link on 2-3 PR so i sure your website Pr is 3 next Google PR update

Hello, Anthony

I think content also has something to do with PR not just only back links. Try to put a dupe in your content, build links and try to find out if it could get PR.

Barhocker:Hier finden Sie eine sehr große Auswahl an Internationaler Versand oder Abholung in Berlin.

I think that content has little to do with PR, but in fact quite important for ranking in serps.
Inbound links coming from relevant, authoritative websites are the most important things that have a directly impact on PR.
But in my opinion ranking well in serps is more important, for me at least, than having a high PR. The Toolbar PR is only an outdated number assigned to the page by Google, nothing more (if it were in real time, or at least updated more frequently, I would probably care more about it, but since the last major and confirmed update was in April, I find it quite irrelevant).

Hi, Content of website or posting of niche related content in article submission sites and in blog with respective link to the webpage of a website can be really useful to get quality backlink and with fresh content we can improve our PR also.

One of the best ways to get more traffic to your website is to increase its page rank in search engines. There are several methods that can help you do this pretty quickly and finally make your site more search engine friendly. By doing this, you will make it more likely that your website will appear near the top of search results for many keywords of interest to your customers.

One of the most important things that will determine how well your site ranks in search engines is your own site's content. Quality, original content will always be ranked more highly than copied content.

As far as search engines are concerned, the most important thing you need is plenty of backlinks from other websites. There are many ways to get these including article marketing, social bookmarking, blog commenting and forum posting.

A more recent and effective approach to generating traffic is to make YouTube videos. You can link to your website from your YouTube video, which not only gives you a backlinks but also allows people who view your video to click through to your site.

Another great way to get backlinks is to join a link network where you can get a large number of 3 way or 1 way links.

RE :

Hi..

Both contents & strong Back-links are required for Page-rank increase in Google. So do some seo & write good contents in descriptions of site .

googel search your back link PR if your your post 50 link on 2-3 PR so i sure your website Pr is 3 next Google PR update

Its possible but not 100% sure. No one has exact idea about it.

Hello, Anthony
I think content also has something to do with PR not just only back links. Try to put a dupe in your content, build links and try to find out if it could get PR.

Content don't play any major as far as pagerank is concerned, its my personal experience. I have copied whole blog and created my own copied blog and done some link building on it and I got 2 PR in PR update.

Hello.
I think only back links are not enough for increase your PR. Google checks the quality of back links,page work and your content. I my opinion you have to work on these few points. witch will help you to make better your PR on search engine.

Page Rank Increase

With no links and good content you can easily achieve PR3

Never ever pay for links. It will decrease your PR after time

Google dont like it

Pagerank does not increase with the backlink count but there are many factors which decide the page rank , such as The link relevancy, type of links , the quality of links, the time period since when the links are created!!

PR depends only on the quantity and quality of links (their PR)
and PR is only part of the ranking algorithm

There is no right or wrong answer to this question. You can have a site get to PR2 with only 10 back links if the subject is not highly competitive and your content is good.

There are a lot of factors determining the page rank, the primary factor is the baclinks from various PR pages. I forgot the formula of how to calculate Page Rank, but I'm sure you'll find somewhere.

banners
Back