The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Page rank updates!

One of my site rank increases (page rank)But other lost what may be the reason for losing.
As you must know that page rank is daily updated by Google in its database but visible after Google make it public in 10-12 weeks. PR is totally depend on number of links and PR of those pages which links your pages. So if you have a website for which page rank is increased the reason is simple either your website manage to get more backlinks or pages where your link is present manage to get more PR by google, or both the cases are true. For websites you noticed a decline PR may have reverse cases.

This is the condition of competition and you can increase your website rank if you use unique content and no use more spamming.

It happens sometimes that the work has been completely done in both but google ranks only one. I think Crawler problem or it may be that the submission category would not be kept correct in the Directory sites.

No change on my new site. I think I was to late for this change. But I have time, the blog isn't ready 100% so it is okay.

if you are violating the Google guidelines like get quality links and keep fresh content.. then Google decrease the page rank..
I don't have remember the name of article site had page rank 6 but now has 4..

crescendo-websolutions.com/

banners
Back