The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Page Rank Updates 1/4/2009

RiverWire

affiliate
All of april fools day people where talking about small changes here and there, well in the Early hours of the 2/04/2009 the update is now complete.

UKWW has take another hit from recent updates once being a PR6 then 5 and now the most recent PR3.

Personally I had a very good update again, Pr isnt something i focus on or even care about but its always nice to see , i see it as an idication that the sites arnt doing to badly.

So what's everyone got ? good ? bad ?

hmm... I too got PR 2 from 0 after google updates. Now, looking forward to work effectively on my next blog.

Mine went from PR 0 to PR 3. That too in just 21 days of its launch. I did some link building techniques and got some blog reviews as well. I am expecting a huge page rank change in the next update because I have got some high quality links from top sites through guest posting.
eBusinessCorporate is the site I am talking about

Congratulation, did you get as many as you expected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satnavdevice
hmm... this time I feel lucky... I got few green boxes for all my sites... :yes:

I have four max :( never five​

Mine went from PR0 to PR2 on the homepage but also several other pages are ranked PR1. Site only went up mid september last year so I'm ahppy enough.

banners
Back