The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

page rank discuss

webrecsol

affiliate
hi guys, When google assesses your page rank does it take links in other search engines in to account or only the links that are in google.

For example..... In google I have 10 backlinks only.

But... In Yahoo show I have 1300 backlinks - would google take these links in to consideration?

so what process google increase website backlink.

hello,
Google's criteria for crediting backlinks to a website is different from Yahoo's, Yahoo tends to be more generous but Google is not..... also, Google does not display all the backlinks to your site publicly, you need to login to google webmaster tool to see it.

Google credit link from other sites including search engine if the search engine links to you.

site error

hello,
Google's criteria for crediting backlinks to a website is different from Yahoo's, Yahoo tends to be more generous but Google is not..... also, Google does not display all the backlinks to your site publicly, you need to login to google webmaster tool to see it.

Google credit link from other sites including search engine if the search engine links to you.

ok fine thanks for your good suggestion, i have web design site and these site dynamic i am intput all page meta tags but my dear when i check site w3cvalidator show many errors for tags related . so why show these many errors and how to solve this problem and any way of dynamic site optimization plz clerar my doubt. i need all of you help..........
smile.gif
these my site (webrecsol.com) you can check and how to solve problem.

hi guys, When google assesses your page rank does it take links in other search engines in to account or only the links that are in google.

For example..... In google I have 10 backlinks only.

But... In Yahoo show I have 1300 backlinks - would google take these links in to consideration?

so what process google increase website backlink.

I think Google has different criteria in counting your site's backlinks. So I think your backlinks from Yahoo would not be the same with the results of your backlinks from google.

ok fine thanks for your good suggestion, i have web design site and these site dynamic i am intput all page meta tags but my dear when i check site w3cvalidator show many errors for tags related . so why show these many errors and how to solve this problem and any way of dynamic site optimization plz clerar my doubt. i need all of you help..........
smile.gif
these my site (webrecsol.com) you can check and how to solve problem.
For validation of your site you should first define a document type in the beginning of the document i.e. before <html> you have used it on wrong place
if you are using XHTML you should use
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
instead of
<html>
also the trailing slash "/" will be used to close all the tags like
/> which are self closing tags in case of XHTML. "/" will not be used in HTML doctype. (it will produce error if used)
all the "&" will be used as "&amp;"

Just use the Doctype at right place and you will see most of your errors will be disappeared.

Rest could be eliminate after analyzing them.

Regards
John

You have the same number of back links whatever you see in Google, Yahoo or MSN! They just have different ways of counting them and show you different results. But you still have the same number of links.
The best way to see what links Google are acknowledging is to sign up for Google Webmaster Tools. Although Google keeps a lot of info from you whatever you do...

MI
Back