The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Packagist--The PHP Package Repository

It's a package repository... How is this relevant at all to affiliate marketing dude?

npm | build amazing things is a package manager for Node.js. So what?

Do you have any specific open source PHP or Node.js repositories to share that could be useful for affiliate marketing, competitor analysis, SEO, link building, anything..??

Last edited:
Sorry I thought it was nicely made.
I don't think you will find packages specific to affiliate marketing that are open source. I can't say that I have seen that exactly.

Competitor analysis? Not to be facetious, but what do you want to do?
You could leverage some apis and build the data from those and model it.
AWS | Alexa Web Information Service - Traffic Metrics for any Website
you can model affinity with --but this is website data -- not like a CPA type 'spy-tool' -- SEO perhaps
you can 'hack into Google SERPs' with jarun/googler from the command line. Maybe, work this into some bash scripting and use php to execute the *.sh and do something with the data outputted use the --json switch ;)

I have found it helpful to take bits and pieces of code open sourced and use it in your own coding.

I think there is too much time invested and money to (possibly) be made in the specifics you are looking for for it to be open sourced.

knock yourself out :D Build software better, together
mostly useless probably but there may be some gems buried here ...
here is an example robryanx/php-oara
the developer went commercial -- too much money in it (8 year old code)

Been going through that github search ... mind wandering LOL some interesting things ...

I don't think you will find packages specific to affiliate marketing that are open source. I can't say that I have seen that exactly.

you can model affinity with --but this is website data -- not like a CPA type 'spy-tool' -- SEO perhaps
you can 'hack into Google SERPs' with jarun/googler from the command line. Maybe, work this into some bash scripting and use php to execute the *.sh and do something with the data outputted use the --json switch ;)

I have found it helpful to take bits and pieces of code open sourced and use it in your own coding.

I think there is too much time invested and money to (possibly) be made in the specifics you are looking for for it to be open sourced.

Been going through that github search ... mind wandering LOL some interesting things ...

Hell yes! This is what I like.

For competitor analysis I developed an advertisement scraper utilizing GoogleChrome/puppeteer to simulate a real user with residential proxies in geo locations relevant to the Google search and Death By Captcha, Best and Cheapest CAPTCHA Solving Service or Online CAPTCHA Solving and Image Recognition Service. for bypassing Google's Captcha system to then gather information on the ads being promoted, landing pages being used, and affiliate networks/offers being utilized to get a full picture of all competitors within a specific vertical.

The method above also works for scraping the SERP however I use SaaS tools such as https://raventools.com or https://www.semrush.com as they are more effective.

I also enjoy Search Engine for Source Code - PublicWWW.com very much as it is a source code search engine. Wish I could find the time to replicate it however I'm busy doing other things such as mindlessly browsing the Internet.

So recapta is useless -- don't bother?
Unless you are running your code from your own 'residential ISP IP address' -- data center CIDR and gethostbyaddr() 3(NXDOMAIN) and 2(SERVERFAIL) are front line defense.
====
I also enjoy Search Engine for Source Code - PublicWWW.com very much as it is a source code search engine
interesting reference site -- you could waste away hours there easily :D
===
The way you develop something like that is to create the back end then give the service away free ? WAT???
You then let the public do the work quid pro quo ; the user gets his search and you retain the data ;)

wwwpublic.jpg

opps I got their number ;)

MI
Back